Unwanted bladder problems can have a significant impact on your life. A sign that this is becoming an issue is avoiding social activities or rearranging your routine around the nearest toilet. Any form of leaking, whilst it is common, is not a ‘normal’ and in most cases bladder problems can be treatable and managed.
- Leaking with exercise/ sneeze/ cough/ intercourse
- Going to the toilet frequently
- Having to go to the toilet overnight
- Feeling like you haven’t completely emptied your bladder
- Having to go to the toilet soon after urinating
- Straining to empty your bladder
How we can help
Our individual consultations help to reduce your symptoms,educate you on positive bladder and bowel habits and enable you to get back to enjoying your social activities without your bladder being the priority.
What to expect
- Comprehensive assessment to establish your goals and treatment plan
- A personalised pelvic floor and full body exercise program
- Education of correct movement, bladder and bowel habits
- Bladder retraining
- Recommendations of any adjunct equipment