Many women experience bowel problems and this can be passing bowel motions or wind at an unexpected time. Loss of bowel control and constipation are two issues that people find difficult to talk about or seek help for. Difficulty emptying your bowel can be uncomfortable and can leave you feeling bloated throughout the day.
- Faecal soiling with exercise or on the way to the toilet
- Accidentally passing wind
- Straining to empty your bowel
- Rushing to the toilet for a bowel motion
- Overwhelming urge to use your bowels
- Returning to the toilet soon after a bowel motion
How we can help
Our individual consultations help to reduce your symptoms, educate you on positive bladder and bowel habits and enable you to get back to enjoying your social activities without your bowel being a concern.
What to expect
- Comprehensive assessment to establish your goals and treatment plan
- A personalised pelvic floor and full body exercise program
- Education regarding toileting position and habits
- Education of correct bladder and bowel habits or ways to improve stool consistency
- Recommendations of any adjunct equipment