Pelvic pain can be a distressing and difficult issue to live with.
How we can help
Our individual consultations help to reduce your pain and tension, help you understand your pain and aim to restore enjoyable intimacy.
- Pain with intercourse – initially, throughout or post
- Pain using tampons or having a pap smear test
- Pelvic floor spasm or ‘aching down below’
- Painful periods
- Vulval pain with sitting or wearing tight clothing.
- Deep abdominal ache
What to expect
- Comprehensive assessment to establish your goals and treatment plan
- A personalised full body exercise program to help relax and reduce tension of your pelvic floor muscles
- Desensitisation strategies to reduce pain
- Pelvic floor down training and muscle release which we can teach you to do at home