To optimise your outcomes from any pelvic and vaginal surgery it is a great idea to be guided through your rehabilitation with expert advice. This can begin prior to your surgery enabling you to get your body in the best condition to minimise complications post surgery. Your recovery and long term outcomes after surgery can be affected by poor pelvic muscle function, constipation and getting to exercises too quickly.
How we can help
Our individual consultations help to prepare you for surgery, educate you on positive bladder and bowel habits and enable you to get back to doing what you love after surgery.
What to expect
- Comprehensive assessment to establish your goals and treatment plan
- A personalised pelvic floor and full body exercise program
- Education of correct bladder and bowel habits
- Recommendations of any adjunct equipment
- Beautiful Bones & Balance Class (Over 50s)